No announcement yet.

Coriander - Not Like the Supermarket!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't even get coriander to germinate, any tips?

Comment

Compost Corner - I have problems too. Last year it took nearly a month for them to germinate. Is that normal??? My parsley, which apparently is notoriously difficult, took 8 days!

This year, same again - it's been in nearly 2 weeks, and nothing's happening.

How long does coriander take?!
      http://www.weeveggiepatch.blogspot.com

Comment

The Real Seed Company have a variety that's supposed to be leafy. Haven't tried it, but am waiting for the seeds to arrive so will report back.

I've just been sowing regularly (every week or so is my plan) and have some almost 2" high on the kitchen windowsill - the second batch is in my blow away green house.
        Singleton Allotments Society
        Ashford Gardeners - A gardening club (and so much more) for the greenfingered of Ashford and surrounding areas. Non-Ashfordites welcome .

Comment

I left my Coriander to self seed this year and there hundreds of small plants in the area where the seeds I left on have self-germinated. They seem to be very low to the ground and are leafing at only half an inch above the soil line which bodes well.

I'll keep an eye on that as it may be the solution to the perennial problem I have with coriander bolting.... updates later in the year.

fingers crossed, etc.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X