Horseradish

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

horseraddish

hi if you have any spare H.R. plants I would be happy to take them off your hands
    thanks robo

Comment

Originally posted by robbo6 View Post
      hi if you have any spare H.R. plants I would be happy to take them off your hands
      thanks robo
      Hi Robbo,

Welcome to the vine. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this is an old thread and many of the grapes are no longer active. Also. there is a rule of 50 posts and a member for three months http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...nce_76437.html

However, everyone is lovely and there is loads of great stuff here. Stick around and introduce yourself Introduce Yourself!. Where abouts are you by the way.

Have fun and enjoy

Comment

Think I'll try growing it in a 12" container if I can find some

Comment

My dad grew it in an old beer barrel, it can grow very big, a 12" pot might not be big enough Jim

Comment

Thanks Burnie MeThinks I'll just buy it ifn I need any :-)

Comment

I bought a couple of thongs (weird name, but there you go) a few years ago in Waitrose of all places. I've seen them in garden centres and also online. They're not that expensive. I think I paid two pounds fifty in Waitrose for two.

Comment

Wilkos sell them in the spring

Comment

I've seen "thongs" in the veg section of supermarkets.
                  You could try rooting one of those.
                  My last house had loads of the stuff galloping round the garden - awful, eyewatering, deep roots, wouldn't have them anywhere my garden now.

Comment

^That's why it has to be confined to big pots, old baths, etc.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X