Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My oregano seeds look exactly the same as...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My oregano seeds look exactly the same as...

DUST!

LOL

janeyo

maybe I should sow some dust (got plenty of it) and see what grows...

You're brave growing from seeds . Just buy the plants, you'll be so pleased with zero effort.
    Food for Free

Comment

Another of those seed manufacturers tricks; like pretending that there are such things as oriental poppies!!!

Comment

I was thinking of growing oregano also from seed - is it problematic? disappointed if it is
        "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

my oregano has popped up happily.
          whereas my mint didn't germinate at all

Comment

Originally posted by sez View Post
            My oregano hasn't done anything and my mint took ages and still only appears as tiny green specks in the compost rather than seedlings.

I have alson sown coriander, chervil, chives, basil and parsley from seed and have had mixed success... coriander, parsley and basil came up okay... chervil has just sprung into action and there is one solitary chive poking through. Still have rosemary and thyme to sow next month so will keep my fngers crossed that they are the "easier" ones to germinate.
            pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sez View Post
              you never know i planted my mint last june, got nothing left the pot idle low and behold last month as feb was warmer than norm i have peppermint growing tiz weird grows like a weed from seed it is a pain, so hang in there

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X