Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flower of the Day for a year - a Challenge!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I found today, I thought all the roses had succumbed the frostClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181101_125706_hdr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	2381378
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• This tall Scabious was rescued from the jaws of death and has finally got round to flowering.
      Attached Files
      Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• My Flower is a variegated Weigelia, struggling a bit after the frosty nights.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0391.jpg
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	2381386

Comment

• This petunias had frost on it this morning, as it doesn't get any sunlight it has thawed out and still looking ok

Name:	IMG_20181101_125550_hdr.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	2381387

It's not the greatest looking flower but worth noting that if not in direct sunlight plants may be ok
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Is this a Spot the Flower game, rary?

Comment

• For the above, can't edit as grandson is on my computer, and I have to use the kindle

Name:	IMG_20181101_125626_hdr.jpg
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	2381388

And no it wasn't just to confuse VC

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Is this a Spot the Flower game, rary?
                for an old bird you move very quickly

Comment

• I'm keeping my beady eyes on you, rary.

Name:	30-Funny-Pictures-of-Chicken-20.jpg
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	2381389

Comment

• THis is beginning to get a bit difficult!! For today, another thrift still hanging on.
                    Attached Files
                    Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• Here's one for todayClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181101_125638_hdr.jpg
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	2381407 again a surfina petunia

Comment

• Definitely getting harder!!

Mine's a Bidens, looking rather forlorn amongst the fallen leaves.

Name:	DSCF0394.JPG
Size:	230.4 KB
ID:	2381409

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          I'm keeping my beady eyes on you, rary.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84120[/ATTACH]
                          That's a great photo of you VC, the camera's of yesteryear were very good, when was it taken 30, 40 years ago, or is it a photo of a close relation, that vaguely resembles you

Comment

• Just for you, rary, my flower is Fat Hen.

Name:	DSCF0398.JPG
Size:	291.9 KB
ID:	2381427

Comment

• I’ll be back tomorrow!!!!!

Comment

• Ok, so yesterday I ran out of everything, battery, time and then light. So for yesterday here is a Californian Poppy that I don’t think will ever open fully and for today one of Lid...s little chrysanthemums planted last year.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X