Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flower of the Day for a year - a Challenge!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suppose that I must give marks for trying, Day Lily Red Pirate. It was a freebie after all.
    Attached Files
    Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• Another rather tatty offering for today, a self sown annual mallow. It’s been providing a meal for the slimy army!
      Attached Files
      Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• Sorry - I missed posting yesterday so here's my tatty offering - a confused primrose that thinks its spring.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0247.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	226.8 KB
ID:	2381060

Today's flower will be found shortly.

Comment

• Finally, my Flower of the Day is a first for me - a Saffron Crocus.

Name:	DSCF0265.JPG
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	2381084

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	2381085
            Another holiday flower. This one is a celosia.
            A bit different to the pathetic little "cockscombs" that I grew this year,

Comment

• Another Michelmas Daisy, a tall one this time. The colour isn’t very good it’s really a vibrant purple.
              Attached Files

Comment

• This is one of my more desperate offerings - a self seeded white Lobelia, looking bedraggled.

Name:	DSCF0266.JPG
Size:	208.2 KB
ID:	2381093

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Aren't all the drinks free with Saga holidays?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83747[/ATTACH]
                  I couldn't tell you VC I am too young to go with Saga, but surly you should know
                  Or cant you remember if you have traveled with them
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Its too windy outside to take flower photos - they're not staying still
                    Here's a bunch of dahlias I picked instead.

Name:	DSCF0271.JPG
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	2381094

Comment

• Scraping the barrel a bit. Today it’s a pansy.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Those dahlias look very good VC there is no indication of my job lot flowering, I only planted the tubers to allow them to fill out a bit, and the same with the gladioli, unfortunately was not back in time to get a photo today but hopefully tomorrow
                        Last edited by rary; 12-10-2018, 06:45 PM.
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Today my flower of the day is a gladioli, which I was surprised to see as I thought they were all finished

Name:	IMG_20181013_102545_hdr.jpg
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	2381099

Comment

• A blurred photo of a geranium in a hanging basket. Too wet and windy to venture far down the garden.

Name:	DSCF0267.JPG
Size:	276.4 KB
ID:	2381100

Comment

• Another holiday flower.
                              Just a variation on our much loathed bindweed, but bigger and better.

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	2381102

Comment

• One for yesterday a Californian Poppy flowering for a second time after I cut it back and a little climbing rose that I grew from a cutting and is flowering for the first time this year.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X