• Show
Clear All

• Double bouncing bet plants up for swapping

I've ended up with a load of these plants.Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l300-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	2406400 A nice cottage garden plant with lovely smelling flowers at night
    Is anyone in interested in swapping plants?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l300-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	2406400

AKA Soapwort - leaves, stems and roots can be used to make a natural soap

P.S. They are easy to care for.

I stuck 3 small plants into MFBs 3 - 4 years ago, neglected them, barely watered them, regularly forgot to feed them and they come back healthy and strong each year. Really need to sort out where I'm going to put them.

Plan was to make a soapwort, chilli and garlic aphid spray but haven't done that yet - need to get better growing chillies. Need to grow more garlic. Got enough soapwort though.
    Last edited by Jay-ell; 18-06-2018, 01:05 AM.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
      AKA Soapwort - leaves, stems and roots can be used to make a natural soap

P.S. They are easy to care for.

I stuck 3 small plants into MFBs 3 - 4 years ago, neglected them, barely watered them, regularly forgot to feed them and they come back healthy and strong each year. Really need to sort out where I'm going to put them.

Plan was to make a soapwort, chilli and garlic aphid spray but haven't done that yet - need to get better growing chillies. Need to grow more garlic. Got enough soapwort though.
      You are spot on Jay-ell. I gave some to my Mum who usually 'accidently' kills anything green but even she was amazed lol She has them growing beneath her kitchen window and can catch the fragrance wafting up through the window on summer nights.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X