mail order plug plants

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mail order plug plants

Last year i bought some plug plants from T&M they were rubbish arrived all smashed up were else can i get some good qualityplug plants ???

What are you after?

Comment

Try Marshall$

Comment

I use Jersey Plants Direct for flower plugs and have found them satisfactory
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Jersey Plants for me too.
          T&M seedlings haven't been as good.

Comment

Another vote for Jersey.

T&M terrible last year.
            Flower plugs plants broken, strawberries dead.
            Bare root raspberries sent the wrong varieties and not till April when I ordered in Feb and said in stock for dispatch.
            Never ordering from them again as they were offhand about the problems each time I rang them. Took threatening to get credit card company to revoke transaction before refunded me despite sending photos. Also can’t cope with the upset of them killing plants by sending them so badly.

Comment

T&M's customer service leaves a lot to be desired as do their product descriptions. I don't buy from them now.

Comment

I ordered some phlox popstars plug plants from T&M about 70% ended up on compost heap

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  What are you after?
                  Tomato plants for my greenhouse & bedding plants for garden boarders

Comment

Have you any local plant places or garden centres,also kings seeds,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Tried mail order few years ago. Perhaps the distance, but they mainly came out smush

Have bought from Garden centres, but now just accepted that flower baskets would be later

Comment

Originally posted by 4Shoes View Post
                        Tried mail order few years ago. Perhaps the distance, but they mainly came out smush

Have bought from Garden centres, but now just accepted that flower baskets would be later
                        As I have said I buy from Jersey plants and never had any problems with them and all parcels come via Glasgow, plus they are a lot cheaper than Garden Centres
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

If you are not after loads of tomato plants why not grow from seed? Better choice of varieties.
                          Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X