Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would you pay for these flowers?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have greenhouses....

Yellow and white and purple and green flowers for Easter.....red for Xmas....always seem in short supply. Might be worth considering those too?

Good link VC!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

NG have you thought about any local church's for an outlet,as in per your buckets for their arrangements,also a notice about places,for any future brides to decorate the church ext,people having a party event and want a bit of flower power,maybe peeps don't know they want any yet,until they are tolled/suggestions made via some adverts,every good wish and luck with your venture/bussiness.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        This article reminded me of a time I was in Africa and saw industrial flower-production zones, aimed at international markets including UK chains. It all looked really quite sinister to me, they used so many chemicals that the nearby lake was polluted and foaming - nevermind the air miles pollution on top.
        Like the article says, the ethical argument for locally grown flowers is really strong - I hope you get lots of interest NG.

Comment

Originally posted by WPG View Post
          This article reminded me of a time I was in Africa and saw industrial flower-production zones, aimed at international markets including UK chains. It all looked really quite sinister to me, they used so many chemicals that the nearby lake was polluted and foaming - nevermind the air miles pollution on top.
          Like the article says, the ethical argument for locally grown flowers is really strong - I hope you get lots of interest NG.
          So do I. I am sure if it goes really well or really bad you will soon know next year You have all certainly given me lots of help, ideas and info. Thank you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X