Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	2375962 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0078.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	2375961

See you over on http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...8-a_95430.html

Comment

• Before you go to 2018, NG, I just want to say how much I've enjoyed looking at your arrangements throughout the year. Hope you don't mind me saying so, but I can see your skill and confidence growing week by week so next year's flowers will be totally amazing.
      Thank you for brightening up the weeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Before you go to 2018, NG, I just want to say how much I've enjoyed looking at your arrangements throughout the year. Hope you don't mind me saying so, but I can see your skill and confidence growing week by week so next year's flowers will be totally amazing.
        Thank you for brightening up the weeks!
        Thank you, although you are going to make me soppy now One of the last lot of arrangements I done, when I looked at it I thought OMG it is a proper arrangement just a shame my pic doesn't do it any favours, but that is next years issue. I am grateful for this year playing with flowers but even more is the help and support from grapes. When I first joined I learnt heaps and discovered how generous peeps are on here. Even now the support is fantastic and that has helped me grow just as much as my flowers. So what I am trying to say in amongst all my waffle is thank you. Your posts really do make a difference even the daft ones.

Comment

• Are you trying to make me go soppy too, NG!! Well
          They are "proper arrangements" now and I'm sure everyone would be delighted with them.
          I hope that 2018 is a good year for you in all ways.

Comment

• Yes, lovely NG...brilliant thread, BUT you could have finished with a Christmas wreath for the door!
            Last edited by Scarlet; 21-12-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X