100's of rockery questions

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bend1pa View Post
    I can help with the dead shrub. From your description and from the shape of the dead leaves, I'd say Euonymous Fortunei - probably Silver Queen. That has green and white small ovate leaves in the growing season which adopt a pink tinge in winter. It's often used in rockeries as it's a small shrub with a neat habit.
    Thanks I will gooooogle that, it sounds like another good one for my list. But it's definitely not the dead thing because that's over 5ft tall. It has ( had )a nice shape but there's nothing small about it

Comment

Watch The Beechgrove garden on BBC I player - they've been revamping their rock garden & have some great ideas/info.
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Watch The Beechgrove garden on BBC I player - they've been revamping their rock garden & have some great ideas/info.
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
          Thanks I will gooooogle that, it sounds like another good one for my list. But it's definitely not the dead thing because that's over 5ft tall. It has ( had )a nice shape but there's nothing small about it
          Euonymous Fortunei will get up to 250cm + if never pruned. But it's a slow grower and takes several years to reach that sort of height.

Comment

I'd just like to wish everyone good luck, I'm putting all your suggestion forward today ( and a few of my own, I have done a bit of the work myself )
            Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X