Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody bought from the Secret Gardening Club?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plants arrived yesterday - looking good . Will take a photo & attempt to upload it later...
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

OH NO .....!!!!!!!!

WHY OH WHY DID I READ THIS THREAD ..........?

My DH is close to the edge already - sure he thinks there's 'something going on' between the delivery driver and me ..... Lol.
      ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
      a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
      - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Secret Gardening Club

I’d come across a link on one of my FB groups regards the SGC and thought I’d give them a try as there was an introductory offer of 15% off. I think I’ll stick to Thompsons, Sutton’s and Crocus. The perennials were of mixed quality. The 2 Thymes were a bit squished but healthy, 1 Gaura was VERY woody, the other Gaura was baked with only brown leaves and the woody stems had no growth and no green in them when cut - basically the plant was almost dead. Disappointed.

Comment

Anyone with bad experience of them as I'm also tempted to join. I don't see anywhere on their website about the cost of joining fees?

Comment

The Post before yours sounds like a bad experience - but its from someone who joined, had a rant, and hasn't been back since. Make of that what you will!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X