I.D Needed Please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.D Needed Please

I bought 36 teeny plug plants in Oct last year. We moved 6 weeks later and somewhere in the ensuing chaos I forgot to label these.

All suggestions will be met with eternal gratitude...................if it helps they are from a lucky dip seletion from T&M and they are supposed to be cottage garden perennials........

Attached Files
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Ragged Robin?
    Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

The only word that is rattling around in my brain cell is Coreopsis - could it be that?
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I was about to say it has yellow flowers - but couldn't remember the name. Coreopsis it is (I think!!)

Comment

Ta Folks just going off to Poogle and see size etc.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X