The kid's wigwam..or is that teepee..?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    What about Tromboncino squash? Think of the laughs they'd have with those!
    Ooooh I NEED to grow some of these I'll get some seeds ordered next week when I get paid
    If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Suttons have a competition for the longest tromboncino this year and.............if you spend £5.01 they'll send you 2 tromboncino plug plants free!!
      I've had an email offer using Code "Squash 16" and its in their feb cataogue that arrived today using Code "TRM16"

Tromboncino Competition - Suttons Seeds and Plants

Funny how they are so excited about this, when we've been growing them for years!!

Comment

Originally posted by cptncrackoff View Post
        Thanks BM, I really like some of the blues, 'her indoors' has been told (earlier today) that it is invasive and takes over?
        Morning glories are annuals, so can't be too bad

Comment

Yes, I grow Trombas every year, but they're quite heavy if you bang your head on them OMG.

Comment

Originally posted by cptncrackoff View Post
            Thanks BM, I really like some of the blues, 'her indoors' has been told (earlier today) that it is invasive and takes over?
            Bindweed is invasive but as BM says, Morning Glory is an annual and although it spreads it really isn't at all invasive.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Albenga

the slabs are the 2x2's,it weighted in at 3/4 of a stone
              Attached Files
              Last edited by lottie dolly; 19-02-2016, 05:01 PM.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X