No announcement yet.

Zephirine Drouhin

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that do spray their roses, this is a heads up that some of the rose sprays have been removed from the market(banned) and must be used up this year.

https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile?PID=270

Comment

I had no idea what this post was about. I thought it was someone's name! But I'm glad I had a nosey as that rose is gorgeous! I'm a bit into roses as I've been buying them from the pound shop and they really have been doing very well. I even had a bloom a couple of weeks ago even though I told it it shouldn't be doing that at this time of year! Only problem is they are just generic white rose pink rose yellow rose on the box. I have no idea what they aren't! But they are gorgeous and very thorny!
      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

I don't spray mine though. Ever since I discovered leaf cutter bees at work in my garden. Wow! I'm a huge fan of those little guys. they have a house which they've been using which I put amongst the thorny stems of climbing roses on my fence. The little openings of bamboo cane steadily filled up this year which was thrilling!!! So, my roses are a bit black spotty and also have cut outs from the bees but they seem to be doing ok, so I've just left them to it
        You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
          Tres bien et merci Mademoiselle Mothhawk.
          Pas du tout, mon cher
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

Well, the plants arrived. Bare root, about a foot tall with plenty of healthy branches. All I need to do now is get 'em in't ground................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X