Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bazzaboy View Post
    lol... how did you come by that one?

"BTW" would be a good number plate, wouldn't it, something like BTW 007 would be cool!

I"m not particularly into personalised number plates but I would at least be able to remember it.... I can still remember family car registrations from childhood but not my current car which I've had for a few years....

Is the BBB at the beginning or end of the number? That evidently makes quite a difference to value e.g. K20 BBB is currently cited For Sale at £163 whereas as BBB 33 is currently sited For Sale at over £6000....

Which is awful lot of bulbils!
    It was on a car my husband bought years ago - before reg numbers were collectable! Its BBB3B and I'm keeping it because its so easy to remember - especially after all these years!
    How's your bulbils??

Comment

VC, bazzaboy's babingtonii bulbils have arrived from Chiltern Seeds, yippee (you don't have a registration BBBBBB by chance do you?)

I'm at a bit of a loss quite what to do with them but as the questions relate to all allium, onion, garlic, leek bulbils will ask the question as a Vegging Out thread....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X