Screams from the coop

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screams from the coop

Earlier on black rock was making the oddest noise,then started screaming,i thought she was in real pain,in and out the coop,had me fairly worried,like some body in the labour ward,i have since found out that some do this when laying the egg,sure enough there was 1 little one,so i will not fret now,did not know some did it,it was a realy harrowing chilling sound,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

You had me worried there LD
    I think I'd be screaming if I'd laid my first egg too

Comment

this was her 2nd one,all is fine now,that double yoker came from the blue bell am glad i was not around to hear that one hehehe
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

All seems settled down a lot now thank goodness,

Comment

They do like to let you know when an egg is on its way or just laid. One of ours this morning was making more racket than a cockerel.

Comment

I used to be able to guess when a large egg was on its way by the noise!
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X