X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are lovely VC.
    Look like a Mrs chestnut & Mrs copper beach

Comment

lovely girls how about the light one ..sweetheart and the other winny.

Comment

What a creative re-use of storage!

As for the chickies - what about Bo and Peep xD or Cagney & Lacey or Hop & Scotch or Minnie and Daisy (as in Mouse and Duck) just some cute duos I could think of!
        "You never really understand a person until you look at things from their point of view, until you step into their skin and walk around in it" - Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

Comment

Thanks for your ideas
          They're still growing into their names - the pale one is Blondie, the new brown one is "The New Brown One"
          TNBO is a bit quiet but Blondie is feeling her feet now, despite being picked on for the first few days. She comes out into the garden and chases the dogs - they're scared of her! Quite comical

Comment

ISA Shaver? Well, had to goggle it, and was a bit startled to find it's not a breed, it's a brand

It's qualities are listed on the website just as if it was a manufactured item, (well, OK, you could probably say it is as it's a battery bird) rather than a living creature, and I found that rather disturbing.

Anyway, names.....

I suggest Gwendoline and Cecily
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

I'm not sure they're "Earnest" enough, MH

Comment

The chooks today. Spud is with Mrs Brown. The newbies aren't in the least concerned about the dogs - which is great as they can all help me in the garden!
                Must dig those docks up
                Attached Files

Comment

Just lovely VC
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]68938[/ATTACH]

The chooks today. Spud is with Mrs Brown. The newbies aren't in the least concerned about the dogs - which is great as they can all help me in the garden!
                    Must dig those docks up
                    My chooks love docks, dandelions and paticularly leeks of all things!I put a seeded leek in for them each evening along with their corn, and everything is gone the next day including roots, leaves and seedhead!
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I'll put docks on the menu tomorrow and see what they think! They're very fond of montbretia, which is good, as its everywhere.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X