No announcement yet.

Really worried about worms...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I think I'd go for it too. Out of interest how did you give it to them last time?

Comment

Oh dear, this is where you tell me off... I added it to their porridge and mealworms, because I know that's something they'll all eat (I did try the sultana method on a previous occasion but most of them wouldn't touch them - not something they're used to I suppose), and I can feed them individually with the spoon if I need to so I could check they were all getting some. I'm wondering if I was a bit over-generous with the ducks' portions though, so the chickens didn't get their full dose, especially with it being the 1% stuff. I do give the ducks a big dollop each because they're so much meatier than the chickens. Anyway, I've started them off again this morning, and I'm only treating the chickens this time - I'm not sure how far what's left in the tub will stretch and the chickens have to take priority for now. I've ordered another pot this morning, so hopefully it'll arrive before the end of the course, just in case I run short at the end!
      sigpicGardening in France rocks!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X