Ex Batt plea....I assume.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex Batt plea....I assume.

Thought I'd post on here a friends status on Facebook, I don't know any details other than those posted....For all you hen keepers there are 2000 hens in coggeshall need a home this weekend or will be slaughtered ring sue on 07878932977. Still laying not old so if you can rehome any give sue a call and repost if you can! I am reposting from a friends update and don't know any other details sorry. (Coggeshall is near Colchester, Essex)
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Damn it - too far, but we should get this on Twitter. G4 is an Essex gal isn't she?
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Tweeted! But G4 would hit more people in that area.
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

^ ^ Thank you. G$ is that area. I'm humming and haaing as I have an empty run, just don't know if I have the time to commit to ex batts? I'm up there daily for the others, but being healthy, it is sometimes a quick, feed, water and collect the eggs.
        Last edited by di; 13-04-2012, 11:06 PM.
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I expect that's where mine are coming from next Tuesday! I will Tweet it just in case...
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X