Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just seen the funniest thing in the coop!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just seen the funniest thing in the coop!

my son and i have just seen the funniest thing when we locked the girls away for the night. at first i thought my eyes were deceiving me. one big bird with a head each end, but no, it was miranda the larger bird facing towards the door and jenny the small moulting one snuggled into miranda facing the other way so her head was poking out of miranda's tail it honestly looked like a big hen with a head each end!!!! it looked like they had melted into each other, one way to keep warm!

How cute! What hens are you keeping? And which bit of sunny Herts do you come from?

Very nosey- sorry!!!
    Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

Funny how they can be agressive towards each other one minute -then all 'caring and cuddly' the next isn't it??
      Lovely story!!!..thanks for sharing!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

lettucegrow i come from the poplars area in stevenage herts. my hens are a maran cuivree and a black rock hen. didnt realise you were from stevenage also! what area are you in?

nicos, its amazing isnt it how they can be aggresive then caring the next. i did worry when the pecking order was going on but what i saw tonight just shows that they do sort it out!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X