Miracle at the end of my garden!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle at the end of my garden!

Feeling very happy today as my Babs seems to be all back to her normal self just when I thought I was going to lose her.
    She hadn't looked right for a few days and then Sunday morning she was all hunched and swollen looking and doing an odd thing with her neck. When I picked her up you could hear the liquid gurgling in her crop. So after a quick search on here, I tipped her upside down and emptied her out with a bit of gentle massaging after. I did this several times over the next couple of days and fed her yogurt.
    She was very lathargic and the comb was purple tinged so thought she was on her way but yesterday morning went to do early feed and she's tearing around with the others fighting for food again! Combs bright red and healthy looking. I'm amazed and very happy
    So glad I didn't get hubby to do the deed .
    Gardening forever- housework whenever

Wonderful result fo you! Well done Babs!

Comment

Such good news! Hope she keeps on cluckin' for a long time.
      A good beginning is half the work.
      Praise the young and they will make progress.

Comment

I like a happy ending...
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X