Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chickens near swindon

Hiya,

Anyone have know where one would get chickens near swindon? can't seem to find any online and they sold out on the poultry mag in town.

Thanks a lot!
    V

What sort are you after. We are Andover , Hampshire and have a few Black Rock Hybrids available

Comment

We're so new to the area I have no clue where you are I'm very bad at locations.
      I don't have a specific breed that I'm after since so many people have so many opinions on chickens I'd like to go and meet some to see what we like. the only thing i do know is that I want chickens that are reasonable layers.
      One problem is though that I have to rely on a friend to pick any chickens up with me as we don't own a car so distance is important

Thanks!
      v

Comment

possibly a bit too far then as we are very roughly about 40mins to an hour away.

Comment

Try<www.locallife.co.uk/swindon/eggsandpoultry3.asp>. HTH
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

/thanks I'll have a look on that site, I have been considering an incubator though as I know these won't be the last chickens but I'll start another thread on that

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X