Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quail breeders near Durham?

Hi everyone - I'm new!!

We got a small flock of quails around new year but one of the girls turns out to be a boy and the ratio is now wrong, so this morning we've had one of our girls quite badly hurt by one of the boys.

We're desperately trying to find some more girls to restore peace but since we had a 4 hour drive to get these ones we could do with finding some closer so we can get them in there quicker (we were passing last time).

Does anyone have, or know of, any girls for sale in or around Durham? They're japanese ones.

Thank you!
    Last edited by katieadams; 15-02-2011, 12:58 PM.

Ad Trader (there's an online version) possibly? I know that one of our allotment holders bought some quail at a garden centre at Callerton next to Newcastle Airport, but this was last year and I don't know whether they were the Japanese variety or not?
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

hello katieadams, richardsons garden centre, Cold Hesledon Seaham, County Durham, near dalton park, have quails for sale, or they did last time i was there, ring them first 0191 5818181, i have several quails japanese, i could do with some more girls as well, as snadger said ad trader,
      Last edited by bishop; 15-02-2011, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X