No announcement yet.

Encore les abandonnes!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you are folks, Les abandonnes. The blond one was the 'swimmer' and the dark one with it still has a leg problem and I am going to re-splint it. The others are fine and they are all just beginning to grow ther flight feathers.
    Attached Files
    Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

They look lovely. Take pics very regularly, you'll be surprised how quick they grow!
      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Aww..lovely- thanks!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Anyone got any ideas? The dark chick with the wonky leg doesn't seem any better. When I had a good look the 'elbow' on that leg is markedly larger than the other one. I don't know if it hurts it but it won't put any weight on it. The chick otherwise seems healthy and is eating and drinking.

I have put the 'swimmer' in with the other 3 and they seem to have accepted it.
          Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Our first proper outing!!! You can see the one with the wonky leg, the darkest one.
            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, Hon, piccy's too small! Or my Poota won't open it.
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Sorry about that, bit of a dinasoar where pooters are concerned. Lets see if this works.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by roitelet; 22-08-2010, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X