X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    ...but they NEED a home!!!!!
    I KNOWWWWWW!!!!

But you wanted want battery geese now would you? I mean where would I possibly fit them?

I got a patio that is 8x6 full of planted veg in pots, a 5x6 planter full of veg, a lawn that is about 18x25 which the chooks have a run on when hubby says the grass is needs airing (2-3 times a week), 3 shed's and a drive way which is lined with potted plants and more fruit and veg and not forgetting a 6x6 area with a greenhouse, seperate shelving and a grow bag for the only tomatoes that are in the ground (so to speak).

Forgot to mention 2 rottie's, 1 puddy cat, and the girl's... I still gotta find somewhere to put these chicks when they hatch (wow look how positive i'm being!)

So I understand they need a home, but without a bigger garden (preferably a farm) I cannot do anymore!

Comment

So I understand they need a home, but without a bigger garden (preferably a farm) I cannot do anymore!
      You're being sooo defeatist Sheena get out there and start farm hunting right now

I'd love some more, but tis too far for me sadly. Mind you Nicos, my two were adorable last year when they were younger. When she laid and tried to sit HE got very unadorable, and I had the bruises and drawn blood bites to prove it, and he likes me poor Al had to resort to carrying a sheet of hardboard to get past, and Sid still managed to bite his hands. Now thank goodness they are back out of colditz (I ended up having to pen them away from the barn) and back to sweetness again. And no she didn't sit properly (first time) so no goslings. But Andrew stuck some in his inci and hatched them, so at least we know they were fertile.
      Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

...front garden????....frustrating isn't it????
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by its hilly View Post
          . Mind you Nicos, my two were adorable last year when they were younger. When she laid and tried to sit HE got very unadorable, and I had the bruises and drawn blood bites to prove it, and he likes me poor Al had to resort to carrying a sheet of hardboard to get past, and Sid still managed to bite his hands. Now thank goodness they are back out of colditz (I ended up having to pen them away from the barn) and back to sweetness again. And no she didn't sit properly (first time) so no goslings..
          OMG!!!!!...nah...mine would NEVER act like that!!!!

( *crosses fingers!!!)
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            ...front garden????....frustrating isn't it????
            I would use the front garden, but that's where I put me wheelie bins now.
            And just to prove a point on just how little of a front garden I have...
            Last year in my infinate wisdom, had BH put brackets on front of the house for Tom's. I was watering them with a hanging basket lance and stepped back instead of sideways, and fell straight on my harris.
            Had a bruised hip for best part of a week.

I'm trying to find a bigger place, but the kid's are adamant they not want to move cos of friend's and gf's. So having to hold out a little longer til I kick them out.

I could of been in the SW by now if I had my way earlier in the year, oh well - unless anyone knows of any farm houses for rent?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X