Making a fox-proof run

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or this? Electric Heater for animal drinkers

I may run some armoured cable to my run, whilst I still have all the ground dug up.

Comment

I have no access to electric so the electric heater is out.. Can't seem to find the heated wraps anywhere at the moment - any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by becslb View Post
        I have no access to electric so the electric heater is out.. Can't seem to find the heated wraps anywhere at the moment - any ideas?
        I could do with those too for same reason! Anybody?

Comment

Do you mean the wraps you put into the microwave for your neck or back when you've got pain????

I used to make them out of whole wheat from the local health food store - barley would do- and sew them into rectangles of fabric.
          Heavy curtain fabric helps the hold the heat a bit longer.
          Is that what you mean???

pop them into some rubble bags to keep them clean. I bet that would do the trick as they certainly don't drink during the night- so it wouldn't get too hot!
          One underneath- and a few round the sides and over the top!
          A plastic - as opposed to a metal-water feeder wouldn't get so cold as quickly either.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I think it was similar to them yes- will try and dig it out - was looking earlier for it, thought it was on fltyesofancy, or wells poultry but neither of them have it..

will get back to you when I find them!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X