Can I use my hen eggs in cafe baking?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is total madness!!!

Hope you can find a way to make it work out that you can use your own.
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Do you have to have the salmonella testing on eggs used for such purposes?
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Now that we have started on the long road to Health and Safety I cannot see a way back but in my opinion we are heading for disaster. I realise it is not pleasant to be contaminated by food or anything else for that matter but in the long run we will catch the lergy from the very air we breathe. The human body is equipped to defend us from these nasties. We will all end up as whimps!

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
          Now that we have started on the long road to Health and Safety I cannot see a way back but in my opinion we are heading for disaster. I realise it is not pleasant to be contaminated by food or anything else for that matter but in the long run we will catch the lergy from the very air we breathe. The human body is equipped to defend us from these nasties. We will all end up as whimps!
          I couldn't agree more!

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
            Do you have to have the salmonella testing on eggs used for such purposes?

I thought you had to have that on anything but farmgate sales, so in your farm gate sales, no, in you village shop yes.

Its all very confusing and bureaucratic. I haven't looked in to how much it costs to register as a supplier, with all associated costs, has anyone else? I wonder how many eggs you need to be producing to make it worthwhile.
            Last edited by lostincybersace; 12-05-2010, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
              Hear Hear! Can't wait to let my kids go out and play in the dirt and fall down and all the things their supposed to do. Humans are washable (looks down at state of hands and knees )
              The Impulsive Gardener

www.theimpulsivegardener.com

Chelsea Uribe Garden Design www.chelseauribe.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X