Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought we had turned a corner, no rain!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we get snow, we get it bad. However yesterday we had huge hail stones, which I belive are common here rather than snow. the allotment borders were completely white with them

On the plus the wind has died down and the polytunnel is sort of still there! but I dread the next wind as i'm sure the polytunnel will get it!

Comment

next door at the footie club,they had a shelter made for the manager/subs/etc,it was made from steel tubes concreted into the ground and the canopy sweeping up over their heads,with the winds last week,it snapped the front two anchors and bent the rear 10 supports(2ins thick) so the whole thing was lying on its back,they took it away as only 2 of the supports were still connected,i saw on the weather site that it was labelled as "breezy",masters of understatement,chooks didnt seem to mind,just enjoyed the couple of hours of sun it also brought.....summers on its way..

Comment

well the forecast in our area states 10 days of sun and 0 chance of rain....weyhey. But that means the rain we should have will be stored just up on the moors ready to unleash itself all over the allotment after the 10 days

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X