No announcement yet.

Still learning

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they look lovely,the colours are so bold!
    totally mad on growing veg and keeping bantams!!!!

Comment

*Puts fingers in ears, clamps eyes shut TIGHT, and starts humming...
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Oh gosh, this is all so unfair! There's just too many temptations on this site.

Comment

Ok specially for Yeti

Meet Rand and Min. Shes a little sweetie,one of those who sit on your feet trying to peer into the camera, hes nice but you either need an olympic sprint record or a landing net when catching him

gold laced wyandotte piccy
          Bramble you deserve the Norty Step for that..go on..
          Hmm, cream legbars in now will mean empty inci in April, just around my 50th
          BRAAMMBLE, come back, and tell me if you'll have any GL Cochin eggs at the end of April...wonders if a trip to visit M&D is in order, with a detour on the way home
          Attached Files
          Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

i want some! going to have to take some pictures of my rabble,they are just as lovely!
            totally mad on growing veg and keeping bantams!!!!

Comment

Hilly - doubt we will have any hatching eggs for the gold laced cochin this season as they are only two weeks old at the moment! we found it so hard to get adult stock (as there are only two breeding lines currently) that we ended contacting the original creator of the breed to send us some eggs. I will be candid with you and say that the wallet screamed in pain when i bought the eggs - makes buying the chocs seem painless!!!

But if we do get some, i will let you know!
              My Blog
              http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

Oooh and I was just thinking when I go to the NEC in May it's not that much further to Staffordshire!
                Last edited by frias; 20-03-2010, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Hahaha - probably best not to mention either then that we are in Swanage end of June
                  My Blog
                  http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

wow hilly, those birds look superb,they are really the dogs whatsits, you lucky devil..

Comment

Originally posted by Bramble-Poultry View Post
                      Hahaha - probably best not to mention either then that we are in Swanage end of June
                      Just drop a couple off then please!

Comment

Bramble
                        'the wallet screamed in pain when i bought the eggs - makes buying the chocs seem painless!!!'
                        Having seen the price chocs sell for I might have to have a rethink...sulks furiously. Still you never know..let me know when the time comes round!
                        Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X