Chicken photographs !

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken photographs !

After 2 years of having my birds and 6 months witout being on the forum I have finally got round to building a s website to put the pictures of my chickens and the coop I made on !
    Hope you like them.

QSL M6JDB

Please leave me some feedback
    Thanks

Jayjay
    The link to my old website with vegetable garden and poultry photographs

http://www.m6jdb.co.uk

Brilliant love the photos of the chooks in the snow, looks like you've put a lot of work into your garden.

Comment

you made that coop! wowzers ....

Comment

Lovely jayjay -very envious of your garden!

Comment

Thanks everyone, not a bad garden for someone who 4 years ago couldn't grow a dandelion !
          I built the whole thing a couple of years ago when i got made redundant. Been made redundant again now so i am going to change it around and include a permanent greenhouse.
          I promise I will add picyures as I go.

Thanks everyone

jayjay

Comment

You've done a cracking job and they are great pix.

The chickens look very happy in the snow and the coop and run is fab.

I like the way you've managed to combine raised beds, chicken coop and run and still have a very attractive garden.

The pond looks huge. Will you put ducks on it?
            If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

Really nice garden you got there, and the coop looks great. But you got a pond with an island...I'm too humble..all I got is a bucket with a rock in. LOL
              Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Very nice jayjay, love the pics of the hens in the snow?. Don't they mind it? This will be my first winter with hens, thought I would have to get some little booties!!

Hilly, I hear a bucket with a rock in it is very desirable- my frogs love our one!
                Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

Gosh- I'm more than impressed- lovely garden/chooks/piccies/website!

....keep us updated on the chooks and veg growing!!!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Those look very healthy chickens. I love the raised beds too. Very neat. Makes my garden plot look a right mess (ok it's a productive mess but I should tidy up more!)
                    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Thanks everyone, those pictures were taken the early part of the year and my garden is trashed now !

thanks
                      jayjay
                      Last edited by SarzWix; 29-10-2009, 11:03 AM. Reason: removal of yet more "for sale/look at my website" stuff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X