No announcement yet.

Guess What...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting differences, I was hoping for one that layed chocolate eggs, maybe I' get one after all.

Off to bed I'm fluffing my typos
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Nite

The French bred marans do generally have better egg colour so fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
        Interesting differences, I was hoping for one that layed chocolate eggs, maybe I' get one after all.

Off to bed I'm fluffing my typos
        Hayley it's the Easter Bunny that lays chocolate eggs! Hmmmm some people just don't know anything
        My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Bunnies don't lay eggs Aunty Mo and I'll bet Cookies will be better than Cadburys....
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

Comment

Regarding egg colour from Marans (I was told it has an 's' on the end both singular and plural?) my two Cuckoos lay darker brown eggs than the ex-Batts, and the two Coppers (who are just soooo pretty) lay lovely dark brown eggs, sort of like dark milk chocolate, but slightly more coffee coloured, if you know what I mean

One of the Cuckoos has clean legs, the other has feathers down the outside, so looks like she's wearing chaps! They have small combs and wattles. One of the Coppers has a huge bright red comb and wattles and the other has virtually nothing, but they are all laying. Had them 2.5 months now and they're still far scattier than the others!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Its true the breed is Marans but its a very common error - I make it all the time I'm afraid...

Comment

Chaps, brill G4 that's eggxactly what they look like...

My Marans is deffo gonna be a scatty and she has no comb or wattle or anything she's a real character and Feisty is loving every minute of bossing the new ones around
                Hayley B

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X