Apparently!!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
    Hope her hussy ways are a sure sign...to save me running out of fingers working it out...how old is she now?...don't they grow up quick...one minute babes in our arms the next getting randy with a lawnmower!
    She will be out on the razz next!
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

If she hatches little yellow lawn mowers you'll know there's been a bit of hanky panky going on!

PS Always wondered how lawnmowers were produced?
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

sorry di missed that, they will be 22 weeks on thursday yes shirl ... it's the secon'd time i've mowed this year was about 8 inches tall ... theres only 3 of em, and they prefer sitting on the back step waiting for me to come out, or wandering round the house coming to say hello lol .... they do eat the grass but the only bald patch is their run, and they are in the garden all day

fi she's always on the razz now she has her new feathers

had to put a padlock on the shed door when i put the lawnmower away snadge ... just to make sure

Comment

I'd just love to see that!
          Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X