No announcement yet.

Look what I bought ..

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked for one for my birthday too, but ended up buying my own. They are great.

Comment

Snap!I got one of those from omlet last year,very pleased with mine even though i got a cream one and would prefer a brighter colour really,my bantam eggs look great in it.

Comment

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh I like that Looks much nicer than a large egg carton I've got on my worktop! Are those home-laid eggs in it Flum or did you have to buy them?
        My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

I love mine too, and I also had to buy my own Mine's a tasteful pale grey, although, if I ever find out they do a posh chrome or stainless steel one, I'll splash out and give the grey one to my Mum!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
            Yeahhhhhhhhhhh I like that Looks much nicer than a large egg carton I've got on my worktop! Are those home-laid eggs in it Flum or did you have to buy them?
            How very dare you! They are from my own little cheeky girls! (Not bad for beginners though, are they?)
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

They're lovely - as good as any more eggsperienced layers would lay Good on yer girls
              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Bit too Ikea-ish for my liking!

Apart from anything else I never have enough eggs as I only keep 1/2 doz at a time and flog the rest!

Nice if you like that sort of thing though! (toddles off to get a couple of metal coathangers and fashion them into a spiral!)
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

What's wrong with Ikea - it was all we could afford for years! Cut me teeth on Ikea!
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Very clever Aunty Flum. I want a ceramic hen for my kitchen. I've hidden six eggs to make sure they aren't used so I can hard boil them for a bbq we are having friends over for on Sat 9th. Hope my new tatties will be ready to furtle a few from the bag for potato salad I have spring onions and hopefully some spring leaves too.

Roll on a full home made salad with all the trimmings including the toms and chillies
                    Last edited by HayleyB; 30-04-2009, 10:29 PM. Reason: typo again
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                      What's wrong with Ikea - it was all we could afford for years! Cut me teeth on Ikea!
                      Didn't realise Ikea made toothpaste!
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                        Didn't realise Ikea made toothpaste!
                        Aunty Flum said she cut her teeth on Ikea, not 'cleaned' her teeth on Ikea. Therefore she chewed on wood in Ikea - get it
                        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

Comment

I've got one too (as a pressie) and would like to know if anyone has done what I did - that is rolled the first egg down from the top (seemed like fun at the time) and smashed it against the side!

Comment

I like these and they do a blue one too, which would look good in my kitchen.
                            Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Looks great Aunty Flum! Just a quick Q though.... how does it handle the 90-110g eggs?
                              Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by raine View Post
                                I've got one too (as a pressie) and would like to know if anyone has done what I did - that is rolled the first egg down from the top (seemed like fun at the time) and smashed it against the side!
                                ROFPMSL....... Sorry
                                Hayley B

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X