Marigold on eggs.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Maureen & Matthew.
    Think maybe ours will start getting powdered garlic!When we remember they get a crushed clove popped in their water,but I'm guessing the powder is more potent??
    We tend to rely on good old fashioned bonfire ash dustbaths & ***** fluid in the coop,up until now it seemed OK,but I guess she wasn't getting enough dustbaths & also whilst looking after her eggs also encouraged the mass reproduction of several thousand little critters!
    Even though the other gang seem fine,they'll get a good shaking & rubbing with the powder tomorrow &I'll do their coop also...it's annoying,they only moved in 2 days ago,but if there's any chance they had them,then two days is long enough for them to have infected their new coop.
    Andi has almost finished the new mini coop,so D&M can go in there tomorrow.
    Hope you're doing OK Mo!xx
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Sorry to hear that- no wonder she was so desperate to get out that morning!!

I'd never have thought of that as being the reason!!!

All my chooks are doing to be 'done' today- esp Betty - who's been sitting for 6 days now!Thanks for sharing your experience- we're all on the learning curve here Di !

Good luck for today and tomorrow....fingers crossed for the babies!!!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

How's it going?
        All vehicles now running 100% biodiesel...
        For a cleaner, greener future!

Comment

Hi Matthew...see "Hello"...we have four little chickies at home & pretty sure there's at least four under Dandelion!
          Should I have the heatlamp on 1 or 2???or do I change according to temp in the room?...Yesterday we started with it on 2,but then switched to 1 & then back to 2 for night.
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X