Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely looking girlies - you must be proud
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
      If they are 18 weeks old now (nearly 19) they are sisters of my lot! Aren't they lovely?
      Hi, yes they are! They are super hens, very impressed. Thanks for the suggestion of supplier. Hoping to get a couple of sussex and maybe marans also!
      "Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves." Helen Keller

Comment

They are 18 weeks old and are beautiful birds! :0)
        "Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves." Helen Keller

Comment

they're bootiful careful though this chicken keeping malarky is SERIOUSLY addictive!
          Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
            If they are 18 weeks old now (nearly 19) they are sisters of my lot! Aren't they lovely?
            You and emmylou can compare notes now can't you Flum!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Nice looking chooks emmylou..congratulations and welcome to the chicken run!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

They look really healthy I'd be well chuffed if i was you ,And bet you are
                Blog

Hythe kent allotments

Comment

Congrats on your girls and also posting a piccie!

Comment

Yes, I gave myself a pat on the back for that one! :0)

Comment

Nice girls...Congrats!
                      I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Now proud owner of 2 sussex and 2 marans!! Put them in the guinea pig run, as there was a bit of rough play. Will see how they go tomorrow with the old pecking order!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X