• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done lynda! Can I come for lunch?
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

oooo yeah course you can bet they'll be good on a BBQ

Comment

Well done Lynda! How old was he when he became lunch? I have one already earmarked to be the first! As he attacks me I keep saying " You'll be first you little git"
        *Senility may be setting in as I think I've mentioned this before*
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

he was 16 weeks yesterday he probably could have done with a couple more weeks for a family meal but was plenty for 4 people but he hasn't grown much for a few weeks

thats why it was buttercup and not elvis that was dinner lol he pecked me a few times and drew blood i was worried about bluemoons grandson

Comment

That's a good breeding strategy methinks.......eat the agressive ones!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Oh well done Lynda, sorry he didn't find a home but at least he had a happy life....
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X