No announcement yet.

drinkers

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We also started out on the plastic upside down drinker things,but have switched to old containers for water.Much easier to use & also the !"proper"ones didn't seem to last long.
    Andi made awooden trough for food & there's also an old hanging basket & icecream tub that we put their food in.
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I have a one that is attached to the side of the run and is gravity fed from the water butt, it's really great as you don't have to carry water up and down the garden as the rain sees to all of that. I think I paid about £10 and it is the best thing I ever bought. It even worked in the winter with a little bit of lagging aroung the feeder pipe

Comment

Wow, lots of great replies-thanks I think i might look for a small bucket type thing 'cos they are driving me mad! I'm also a bit worried because i work during the day and a couple of times I have found the eggs smashed. I can't think of a way round the problem cos although i let them out really early-thaey never lay before ai have to leave. I think this work malarky just gets in the way!

Comment

I gave up on the red one too. All mine are the green and white ones which are only slightly more expensive than the red range.
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
            I gave up on the red one too. All mine are the green and white ones which are only slightly more expensive than the red range.
            So you've went GREEN have you Hayley???
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
              So you've went GREEN have you Hayley???
              Yep with jealousy at digthatchicks galvanised set
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X