Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame for you Hayley . But she's done really well after having a stroke. I think you'll have to set up as a Chook Physio!

Comment

• Oh that's sad Hayley. Poor little Mini

You do seem to have a special knack with damaged chooks♥
      If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

• hugs Hayley
        Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• 1525 + 5 = 1530

5 new ex batts from Little Hen Rescue, one very tiny with a twisted beak (my favourite, shh). All very nervous of The Outside

Comment

• Oh well done Vicky good luck with the girls....

Thanks all about Mini, inevitable really, got another (Bibs) that we think had a stroke a few weeks back she took longer than Mini to recover - over a week (although I had written her off as dead within minutes). She's back with the flock but a bit bewildered occasionally it is a bit strange as when they are over it they don't seem to be 100% with it some days, but otherwise she is happy and her feathers are starting to come through (she's only been 'out' since March )
            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• hugs to anyone thats lost babies *wipes tear

well today 5 have gone .... to cumbria

and tomorrow P,P & N are going to yorkshire ... sad, but happy they gone somewhere nice

1522 ..... though they'll be back on later xx

Comment

• 1522 minus 3 chicklings = 1519
                more tomorrow, I reckon.

Comment

• Oh God Petal I'm so sorry
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• hopefully the coxoid will arrive soon, its my own fault, i should have it in ready. Until then they are being boosted with mashed hard boiled egg, live yoghurt and fresh oregano, we have lost the youngest but those 3 weeks and over are doing well.
                    On the brighter side 4 silkie chicks have hatched - big aaah...1519 plus 4= 1523!! They are in thoroughly sterilised cage in my kitchen being fed medicated crumbs straight away!

Comment

• Minus my 3 beautiful boys = 1520

Comment

• Err plus Lyndas 5 that moved to Cumbria...guilty as charged 1528
                        Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

• Originally posted by its hilly View Post
                          Err plus Lyndas 5 that moved to Cumbria...guilty as charged 1528
                          I think 1520 + 5 = 1525

Comment

• Lost one yesterday - peritonitis

The Hen House

Comment

• Oh dear, sorry to hear that Beulah {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}} to you

there's a plus 2 here now Crundy's circumstances at the moment mean that they can't look after their girls as well as they deserve, so he asked me if I'd look after them for him. Myrtle and Mabel are now in my little coop and run ready to meet the rest of the gang (through the fence) in the morning So, the total is now 1526
                              Last edited by MaureenHall; 04-12-2009, 05:53 PM.
                              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• Still 1526 , thanks to coxoid!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X