Lainey's excitied!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lainey's excitied!

Keep jigging to the window to have a look! My chickens are arriving this morning, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!!!
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Wow Enjoy them, but make sure all your other jobs are up to date, 'cos you won't have time to do anything once they get there, you'll be too busy watching them
    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Maureens right,They are great to watch,your going to really enjoy them,have a deckchair near ,your going to need it!

Comment

My house is in chaos coz the kitchen's been ripped out this week! I'm in need of some stress relief so chicken gazing is top of my list of things to do!! Won't want to go to work tonight though!

Comment

Well you might as well go to work, the chooks will be tucked up in bed sleeping

Comment

Hi Lainie Lou

We got our ex battery hens about 6 wks ago, we were the same kept sitting watching and talking to them, have given all the family much pleasure have 10 get on average 7- 8 eggs everyday have just started to sell them as all the family are over run with eggs lol.

regards
            Gill

Comment

Hi Maureen
              I am new to the site see that you are also on line, thought I'd say hi I have same sort of interests as you also lots of grandchildren in fact 15. I am very new to gardening only started about 4 months ago am currently growing lots of veg which seems to be going well must have green fingers lol

Bye for now
              Gill

Comment

Hi Saffy, sorry I missed you. Yep, loads of interests, housekeeping and housework aren't in the list Not quite as many grandchildren as you, just got the 10! and that's enough I think. Keeping fingers crossed that my chooks continue to get along ok (just moved the new lot in with the old lot) and that the veggies I've planted on the allotment don't get eaten or destroyed by critters (animal and human!)

Comment

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
                  Keep jigging to the window to have a look! My chickens are arriving this morning, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!!!
                  So..? How are you getting on..? Did they arrive alright.?

Are you out there now...on hen watch..?
                  Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

She's probably still out there watching them!

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Still out there i wonder.........................................................
                      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

sorry sorry!!!! Yes they arrived they are gorgeous, fell in love with them instantly! Kids have named the Molly, Polly and Dolly!

Comment

I saw a chicken on my way to work this morning and after thinking about a joke* I thought of you and your new girls - hope it's going well.

*the chicken was on the footpath and looked determined to cross the road.
                          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

We recently saw a mummy duck & her babies following behind crosssing on a zebra crossing!
                            pleased you're enjoying your chooks~cute aren't they!I dug up bits of their(that'd be our chooks not yours!)run yesterday & sat watching them for ages rolling around in the dirt(kids couldn't quite understand thats how they wash)then lazily laying in it pecking at insects,they're brill.only downside is theyre a bit distracting when supposed to be working!!
                            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

That's not a downside!! The work will still be there when the chooks are in bed. Besides, I firmly believe that a vacuum cleaner has a set number of times to be switched on before it conks out, so the less you use it the longer it lasts Can anyone tell me where the duster plugs in? I'm useless at "housework"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X