No announcement yet.

New hens?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabulous! What is their house like, well tethered I hope? I take it you heard about the big storm in the 50s when all the hen houses blew half way to Norway

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Sorry, couldn't resist another post, brings me up to Cropper

Comment

Yes we had heard about that storm but we have a very large stone built barn and they are in a section of that and the barn has been there since 1862 so think it will be okay dont you

Comment

how can i get past seedling dont know how they work that

Comment

It's based on the number of posts you've made. Can't remember how many you need to be a Germinator, Tuber is 500 I think, then Cropper at 1000.

Comment

Got three more birds!

Put them in the run and world war three is taking place!

Why am I not surprised?

The lady doesn't do bantams, so we got a speckeldy - Maryland, a White Star - currently called Chicken Little, and a Sussex Hybrid who hasn't got a name yet but may end up being called Cordon Bleu!

Kiev is being a horror and attacking anything which might be taller that she is!

Chicken Little and Maryland have retreated to the henhouse and Cordon Bleu is too thick to work out what the ramp is for so is getting picked on!

Happy families!
              The weeks and the years are fine. It's the days I can't cope with!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X