More Hens!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They won't.

Having waited 24hrs for him to call and explain/rearrange, I chased him....

He was highly put out at being phoned, said he never had the birds and I was wrong and had no memory of having organised for me to do a 40 mile round trip to collect said birds. I requested confirmation that the birds would be available this week, he said he had no way of knowing.

Since I found this to be an appalling manner of doing business I was somewhat scathing....

Upshot - I will need to source the birds from elsewhere.
    Last edited by TPeers; 23-10-2007, 10:33 AM.
    The weeks and the years are fine. It's the days I can't cope with!

Comment

Honestly! Some people are beyond belief! You'd hardly make it up and do the trip for the good of your health, would you??

So with that supplier off your list - good luck at finding someone else who actually wants your business!

Comment

Too right TPeers, if he doens't want your business take it to someone that does. That's an appalling way to treat anyone, let alone a potential customer.

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

TP
          Is this the supplier you used first of all?? won't name names, but if you remember I got the details from you and ordered my chickens as he said he would deliver. I ordered three speckled marans. Come the day, it gets to 4pm and no sign, I rang up and he'd forgotten all about it. I insisted on delivery, time off arranged, sweated blood to get the henhouse up in time etc and to be fair he did set out and I did get my hens that day, but not the speckled marans, mix-up there apparently and I got three allsorts. Very happy with "my girls", healthy birds etc, but oh, what a business.
          Sue

Comment

What a disappointment. Good luck with finding a supplier who is interested in supplying to a good custumer.
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by Sue View Post
              TP
              Is this the supplier you used first of all?? won't name names, but if you remember I got the details from you and ordered my chickens as he said he would deliver. I ordered three speckled marans. Come the day, it gets to 4pm and no sign, I rang up and he'd forgotten all about it. I insisted on delivery, time off arranged, sweated blood to get the henhouse up in time etc and to be fair he did set out and I did get my hens that day, but not the speckled marans, mix-up there apparently and I got three allsorts. Very happy with "my girls", healthy birds etc, but oh, what a business.
              Sue
              Yes it it the same person Sue,

Sorry I recommended him to you! Hope you are not too disappointed at having the wrong hens... he tried that on me yesterday, I wasn't having none!

He apparently has three businesses, and has just received a huge order for one of them - this it would appear is a good enough reason to ignore existing customers from his other 'hobbies'.
              The weeks and the years are fine. It's the days I can't cope with!

Comment

TP
                Don't be sorry, I should have been stronger and insisted on the original hens and waited but couldn't!
                However wouldn't be without Dorothy, Enid and Barbara now, they are very sweet and seem very healthy and are tremendous at laying, nearly up to 500 eggs since May - am not complaining. Perhaps speckled marans next time.
                best wishes
                Sue

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X