Is it an Ash Tree?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
    Thanks everyone! VC, you couldn't send me some ash seedlings could you, then I'd know what they look like for future reference!
    I'll take a photo tomorrow. Shouldn't take me long to find some seedlings.

Comment

I had an Ash tree removed from the back of my garden, sadly it was planted in the wrong place and was getting too big so had a tree surgeon fell it. Result is I've got seedlings coming up all over so going to dig them up and re-site them in the fields just outside my estate, literally in the countryside to give em a chance.
      The day that Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck ...

... is the day they make vacuum cleaners

Comment

As I said there are three huge trees at the MiL's and they always have lots of 'keys' and yet absolutely no seedlings?!

One thought about goat willow...does it release loads of little seeds during the month of May? If so I now know how I've acquired them as each year we are inundated with these little white seeds for a couple of weeks in May.
        sigpic

Comment

People who have ash trees may be interested in this link https://www.ashtag.org/about/

It is a charitable organisation getting people to tag and record their ash trees so that the spread of ash dieback disease can be monitored across the country.
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X