Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**laughing**
    My OHs an overthinker .
    Relax, you have more idea than me what you are doing , I'm sure whatever you do will work, keep a log, take pics . Then plan next yr as you go .
    Sounds logically me.
    Northern England.

Comment

We were going to have a whip round for a new notepad for you
      Remember those little games where you move a tile one square at a time, and slide another tile into the hole it leaves. Think of a SFG like that - something different in each tile.. Because everything is mixed up, they all act as companion plants to each other. Just bung in whatever takes your fancy.

Comment

they were like an early Rubik's cube I guess.
        Northern England.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Remember those little games where you move a tile one square at a time, and slide another tile into the hole it leaves. Think of a SFG like that
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

That's the one, BM^^^^. Makes it look so easy

Comment

BM, sorry to rake over old ground ('scuse the pun, not intended!!) but am I being a thicko - raised beds are literally divided into 'square feet'?
              My beds will be oblong, so how's that work ...
              And do you literally have to mark the 'squares' out physically with string or something so you can define the shape?
              Apologies for stoopid question, just struggling to see this in my minds eye ...
              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

It does not matter what size your beds are, in fact some of mine are not 1ft or square. Some are 1ft square, some may be 13"x12", some may be 14"x15". All I did was measure the bed and find a number that was equally divisible into the length & width if that makes sense..........You can use string, canes or timber to mark the squares. My preference is string.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                  It does not matter what size your beds are, in fact some of mine are not 1ft or square. Some are 1ft square, some may be 13"x12", some may be 14"x15". All I did was measure the bed and find a number that was equally divisible into the length & width if that makes sense..........You can use string, canes or timber to mark the squares. My preference is string.
                  ^^^ that noise you heard was the penny dropping....!!! ^^^
                  A shamefaced thanks from me ...
                  ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                  a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Nowt to be ashamed of Susie. Some folk play by the book & worry things through, others like me just wing it & see what happens...................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X