No announcement yet.

Strawberry Bare Root Planting

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rob, I've merged your 2 threads about these strawberry plants so that we have more of the story!
    My last year's strawberries aren't showing any real growth yet. I think you need to give them a few more weeks and some warmer weather.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Hi Rob, I've merged your 2 threads about these strawberry plants so that we have more of the story!
      My last year's strawberries aren't showing any real growth yet. I think you need to give them a few more weeks and some warmer weather.
      Mine planted in early september still have the distinct look, "you expect me to come out in this weather?" and have hit the snooze button.

Comment

Great idea.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WendyC View Post
          Most of my strawberries are only just shooting now. All were planted last year, outside. I suspect yours are busy growing roots before shoots. Are you planning on keeping them in the greenhouse, if not they might be better outside. Where are you and do you have any photos?
          Ok, I have 4 in the greenhouse at the minute in pots and was planning on putting them outside in a month or so?

I'm in Derbyshire so it's not really warmed up yet. I will add some photos tomorrow. Cheers.

Rob

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X