No announcement yet.

Hi There

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone elses house being taken over by seed trays???

Comment

Hi Remy and welcome to the 'vine.

I'm being taken over now with newspaper pots! I don't have a green house or cold frame so everyone just has to negotiate around my seedlings this time of year. Dinner time can be fun as we have to find the table each night!
      Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

stuff

One zip-up greenhouse (tomatoes very quiet at the moment) on the balcony and under the kitchen table. Everything else (apart from spuds carrots and onions) are still in the packets. And this is in the soft south!!

Comment

I've decided the tomatoes will have to be potted on and go into the greenhouse tomorrow. They're about 8 inches high at the moment and in danger of becoming spindly. I thought I would cover them with fleece at night and hoie for the best.

Comment

got no more space left either - our unheated conservatory is usually used as a playroom but I have had to oust the boys in favour of the seedlings!
            When is the time we should start hardening off? I've got lots in modules and root trainers but not sure when to put them out?

Comment

2 grenhouses & a cold frame full !!!
              ntg
              Never be afraid to try something new.
              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
              ==================================================

Comment

Space, whats that. I last saw some in March. Tomatoes have to go in the tunnel next week wrapped in fleece just to allow things to breathe.

One greenhouse and one workshop full plus two wooden seats in a sheltered bit of the garden covered as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X