Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideas please!

Hi all,

I'm looking for suggestions as to what else i should be starting off now for my allotment... i currently have potatoes, corgettes and sugar snap peas planted out and have sweetcorn, tomatoes, squash and pumpkin in pots. I will be starting runner beans tonight but still I have a huge amount of space to fill.. any ideas will be greatfully received!

Many thanks,

Alisha

how about sowing some Carrots,Beetroot, Spring Onions ,some Peas ,French Beans,your not to late for Onion sets some Cabbage plants the list goes on and on theres always Brussell sprouts if you can stand the after effects i love em best wishes jacob
    What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
    Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Hello Alisha, you could plant some lettuce and mixed salad leaves, spring onions, beetroot, chard, radish, parsley and other herbs, celery, celeriac, purple top milans and if your ground is fit, some carrots and parsnips. In fact, just about anything.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

flowers for cutting, fruit bushes (cheap in wilkinsons)
        Belgrave-allotments.co.uk

Comment

Thanks guys.... just read another thread in the tips section about the thompson and morgans half price online seed sale! Whats a girl to do.... have lots of things to sow now Just need to work out where to put them all, if you haven't already had a look its worth a peek

Cheers

Alisha

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X