No announcement yet.

New to Compost

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a bit shy, but not so much on the internet. I live in North America. I can't be the only US girl who frequents UK sites, can I? I like your culture, and you're generally nicer. :P

Comment

That's fine, Mato, we're pleased to have you on here. Its just that questions about humming birds are a bit difficult to answer!
      You don't have to be shy - we're all friends here.

Comment

Hi Mato and welcome to the madhouse.

Just be careful of that quirky British sense of humour, the poster above me has it in bucket fulls.

Colin
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
          Hi Mato and welcome to the madhouse.

Just be careful of that quirky British sense of humour, the poster above me has it in bucket fulls.

Colin
          Potty, how can you say such a thing? You're the one who grows in buckets

Comment

Hi mato. Welcome.

Where in north america are you? Its a big big continent. I lived in Canada for a year or so.

What are you growing? They grew a lot of ginseng in Ontario. And tobacco of all things. Disgusting. But it made a lot of farmers very rich over the years.

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes! I am in the U.S. California to be precise. I have many friends in Canada. I haven't had the opportunity to visit myself. I'm growing potatoes, tomatoes, and a few herbs right now.

Comment

good weather in california, you can grow all year round can't you?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X