No announcement yet.

A Heated Propagator?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sow peppers in January (successfully) and I don't use a heated propagator. So I don't use one for anything else either!
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by radioactive View Post
      in my GH I have heated status for the first time and I firmly believe that giving LIGHT is going to be the secret ingredient
      Yes, with Light and Heat you can start at any time ... but few people have that luxury of course.
      K's Garden blog the story of the creation of our garden

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
        I sow peppers in January (successfully) and I don't use a heated propagator. So I don't use one for anything else either!
        Me neither Flum, but I am sometimes tempted by the luxury until I look at my healthy plants!
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          Me neither Flum, but I am sometimes tempted by the luxury until I look at my healthy plants!
          Save your ackers for more seeds, I say!
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I nearly bought a heated propagator, but decided there'd be no sense in me sowing seeds this early when they have nowhere decent to go once they're up! I've got literally a few seed of a few things sown in pots right now, but for the rest of my seeds I'll just force myself to wait until end of March when the (limited) light and heat here are at their optimum.
            Gayle

Container gardening this year, bring on the Spring!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X