X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• busy busy busy

this morning went down to lottie with my compost offerings for the week,
    gave it a good mix,

had a nosey at my onions, a couple are starting to poke thier heads through, my potatoes are starting to peep too, had a look at what i think could be rhubarb and that has a couple of leaves coming up too say hello.

came home and had some dinner,

went out in the back yard armed with a bag of loo rolls, new bag of compost, seeds and a water sprayer.

i spent 3 very theraputic hours cutting loo rolls, spooning compost into them and planting seeds.

i have done:
    brussels sprouts
    onions - white
    onions - red
    spring onions - red
    baby gem
    mixed lettuce selection
    beetroot
    tomatoes
    cabbage
    Linda xxx

You have been busy! Exciting tho isn't it?
    AKA Angie

Comment

You've certainly been very busy today - think the nice weather makes you feel more like pottering about and getting stuck in.

Unfortunately I've been ill in bed most of today - think I've caught a flu bug or something - even missed an interview this morning so looks like I'm still unemployed.

Nevermind will give me plenty of time to catch up with things at the allotment once I've recovered.

Comment

This is a busy time of year, and it will get worse once I have all the tender crops on the go - tomatoes and chillies are all up, beans, corn, squash and courgettes will be sown in a couple of weeks. How I'll fit them all in my conservatory without the cats eating them, I have no idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Eyren View Post
          This is a busy time of year, and it will get worse once I have all the tender crops on the go - tomatoes and chillies are all up, beans, corn, squash and courgettes will be sown in a couple of weeks. How I'll fit them all in my conservatory without the cats eating them, I have no idea!

To stop my cats eating my seedlings in my conservatory I have covered them with pea netting, its worked so far

Comment

Originally posted by Jillyreeves View Post
            To stop my cats eating my seedlings in my conservatory I have covered them with pea netting, its worked so far
            But it doesnt stop them sleeping in my troughs

Comment

Toothpicks or bamboo skewers should keep them off!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X