Companion Planting ...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Companion Planting ...

Just been looking at this web site and thought it might be useful to all ...

Companion Planting

Just click on the veg your planting to find it's likes and dislikes helped me loads ....
    THE MORE MUSHY YOU ARE THE MORE THEY LOVE YOU

Thank You for posting that page - just had a quick look, looks interesting. I will use it in the futue as I would love to get more into working that way.
    Denise xox

Learn from the mistakes of others because you'll never live long enough to make them all yourself.
    -- Alfred E. Neumann
    http://denise-growingmyown.blogspot.com//

Comment

EDITED TO AVOID CONFUSION

Interesting page on companion planting - the charts here:

List for Companion Planting 1

look very comprehensive. Pity the rest of the site isn't quite as well organised - from gigleypants originally-posted page I clicked a link labelled "Beauty baffles pests" (expecting advice on companion planting to deter specific pests, maybe) and arrived at a page on the doctrine of signatures and healing herbs
      Last edited by Eyren; 22-03-2008, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Sorry Eyren dont know what your looking at ...the link above takes you to Companion Planting (just checked again ) thought it would be helpful for others ... maybe your browser is telling you it needs healing herbs lol
        THE MORE MUSHY YOU ARE THE MORE THEY LOVE YOU

Comment

Originally posted by gigleypants View Post
          Just been looking at this web site and thought it might be useful to all ...

Companion Planting

Just click on the veg your planting to find it's likes and dislikes helped me loads ....
          Thanks its useful to have and i've saved it in my favorites
          Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X